- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Walking Safari - Small Group Tour
Tour Highlights * Panorama Route * Kruger Game drives * eSwatini * Zululand Battlefields * Drakensberg Mountains
Tour departs: selected Saturdays
Group size: 4-12
Arrive into Johannesburg the day before the tour departs.
Head to Mpumalanga with walks to the Mac Mac Falls and into Blyde River Canyon.
A game drive in Kruger National Park and an early morning game walk with a local ranger.
Spend 2 nights in eSwatini, with a full day walk through the hills of the Malalotja Nature Reserve.
Travel back into South Africa and Zululand for a nature reserve walk and a visit to Hluhluwe Game Reserve.
A highlight of the tour – head to KwaZulu-Natal’s famed battlefields, visit the site at Isandlwana and trace the steps of the two British fugitives to Buffalo River. Finish with a visit to Rorkes Drift.
Another highlight – 2 full days of walking in the Drakensberg Mountains. You will walk up the Tugela Gorge and trek to the top of the Drakensberg Amphitheatre – expect incredible views (weather permitting).
Return to Johannesburg where the tour ends.
The itinerary includes 8 guided walks ranging from leisurely to challenging. Accommodation is in small lodges or tented camps.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com
See page 21 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure