- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘The Best of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Walking Safari - Small Group Tour
Tour Highlights * Panorama Route * Kruger Game drives * eSwatini * Zululand Battlefields * Drakensberg Mountains
Tour departs: selected Saturdays
Group size: 4-12
DAY 1 – Arrive into Johannesburg the day before the tour departs.
DAYS 2-3 – Head to Mpumalanga with walks to the Mac Mac Falls and into Blyde River Canyon.
DAYS 4-5 – A game drive in Kruger National Park and an early morning game walk with a local ranger.
DAYS 6-7 – Spend 2 nights in eSwatini, with a full day walk through the hills of the Malalotja Nature Reserve.
DAYS 8-9 – Travel back into South Africa and Zululand for a nature reserve walk and a visit to Hluhluwe Game Reserve.
DAYS 10-11 – A highlight of the tour – head to KwaZulu-Natal’s famed battlefields, visit the site at Isandlwana and trace the steps of the two British fugitives to Buffalo River. Finish with a visit to Rorkes Drift.
DAYS 12-14 – Another highlight – 2 full days of walking in the Drakensberg Mountains. You will walk up the Tugela Gorge and trek to the top of the Drakensberg Amphitheatre – expect incredible views (weather permitting).
DAY 15 – Return to Johannesburg where the tour ends.
The itinerary includes 8 guided walks ranging from leisurely to challenging. Accommodation is in small lodges or tented camps.
For your personalised quotation on any of the above itineraries, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See page 21 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure