- ‘Classic South Africa’ - Tailor Made Self-Drive
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Cape Explorations
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Rovos Rail has lovingly restored old carriages to their former glory offering a range of suite offering a choice of size and sleeping arrangements but each being en-suite and beautifully appointed with its own fridge bar, safe, writing desk. There is 24 hour room service. Meals are taken in the ornate Restaurant Car where first class chefs create a wonderful dining experience complimented by South African wines. Whilst on board, all meals, drinks and wines (excluding champagne) are included and a jacket & tie is recommended for gentlemen at dinner. There is a Lounge Car with bar service and an Observation Car with a bar and open veranda. All tour shown below are based on Pullman Suites. Full details of itineraries available on request.
Sample itineraries -
Pretoria to Cape Town (and vice-versa): Regular departures in each direction. Sightseeing calls are made at Kimberley and Matjiesfontein. Journey time: 2 nights.
Pretoria to Victoria Falls (and vice-versa): Regular departures in each direction. Routing is via Mafeking, Plumtree and Hwange National Park. Journey time: 3 nights.
Pretoria/Battlefields/Durban (and vice versa): Regular departures in each direction. Includes a safari in a private bush retreat and a guided tour of Spionkop. Journey time: 2 nights.
Several extended tours can also be taken, such as -
Cape Town to Victoria Falls (and vice-versa):
This 7-day tour traverses South Africa and into southern Zimbabwe before culminating at Victoria Falls.
Cape Town to Dar es Salaam (and vice versa):
3 times a year this 15-day journey travels through South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania including game-viewing, Victoria Falls and the Great Rift Valley.
7 times a year these 9-day journeys offer guests the chance to explore some of the most scenic areas of South Africa including game viewing and, if desired, golf, travelling through either the Battlefields or Garden Route.
Namibia Safari - Pretoria to Namibia (and vice-versa)
4 times a year this evocative 9-day journey travels from Pretoria via Kimberley into Namibia taking in the spectacular sights including Fish River Canyon, the Kalahari Desert, the incredible sand dunes of Sossusvlei and Etosha National Park.
Coast to Coast - Tanzania to Angola (and vice-versa)
1 departure in each direction. This is an exceptional journey traversing the African continent from east to west. Highlights along the way include the Chisimba falls, a short flight to the South Luangwa in Zambia for 2 nights on safari, a visit to a copper mind and walking tours of Luau, Luena, Kuito and Huambo. Early booking is essential. Journey time 14 nights.
For your personalised quotation on any of the above itineraries, contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com