- Small Group Tour - ‘Classic Tanzania & Zanzibar’
- Scheduled Safari Fly-In- ‘Tanzania by Air’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Tanzania Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Southern Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Wild West’
- Tanzania Experiences - ‘Kilimanjaro Climb’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Family Safari & Beach
Tanzania & Zanzibar
Tanzania offers a diversity that few places in the world can match.
From the snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro to golden sandy beaches & crystal clear waters via some of the best game viewing experiences on the continent, Tanzania has everything you could wish for in an African country.
Because of its sheer size it makes sense to think of Tanzania in smaller chunks: the ‘Northern Circuit’ includes the endless Serengeti, the awe inspiring Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire; in the south of the country you have the massive untamed Selous Game Reserve and Ruaha National Park; in the west there’s the remote Mahale and Katavi National Parks; finally there is the Indian Ocean coast and the exotic island of Zanzibar.
Foreign Office: The Foreign,Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) issues travel advice on destinations, which includes information on passports, visas, health, safety and security. We urge you to visit their website before deciding to travel.