- Small Group Tour - ‘Classic Tanzania & Zanzibar’
- Scheduled Safari Fly-In- ‘Tanzania by Air’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Tanzania Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Southern Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Wild West’
- Tanzania Experiences - ‘Kilimanjaro Climb’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Family Safari & Beach
Selous Game Reserve
Remote from the more popular National Parks and Reserves in the northern part of the country, the mighty Selous Game Reserve retains the feeling of the true African bush.
South-west of Dar es Salaam the reserve is an unbelievable 55,000 sq km - almost twice the size of Belgium and four times larger than the famous Serengeti in the north, covering 5% of Tanzania’s land area. Fed by the Rufiji River, the largest river in East Africa, this reserve is home to over 1,000,000 large animals and is to over half of Tanzania’s elephant population.
Visitors can enjoy comfort and excellent cuisine in the small lodges dotted around.
Places to stay in Selous Game Reserve