- Small Group Tour - ‘Classic Tanzania & Zanzibar’
- Scheduled Safari Fly-In- ‘Tanzania by Air’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Tanzania Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Southern Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Wild West’
- Tanzania Experiences - ‘Kilimanjaro Climb’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Family Safari & Beach
'Tanzania Adventure Safari' - Tailor Made Fly-In
Highlights * Walking in Ruaha * Game Drives in Selous * Zanzibar
Arrive Dar-es-Salaam, connect with your light aircraft flight and fly into Selous Game Reserve. Selous has an energy that is hard to describe in words, it’s a feeling you get when you’re there, seeing, hearing, smelling and experiencing the nature and wildlife. Spend 4 nights at Siwandu Camp and explore with an experienced guide.
Fly to Ruaha National Park and head off on a thrilling walking safari. Your experienced guide will take you into some of the most remote areas of the park, along riverbanks and over hills. This park is so untouched that you get a real sense of what it’s like to explore the unknown, and on foot you feel so much closer to nature. You’ll sleep under canvas in a stylish tented camp.
Fly to Zanzibar, hang up your walking boots and relax for a week on the beach. We think White Sand Villas works well with this itinerary or for something more remote, try Fundu Lagoon on Pemba Island.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com
See page 93 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure