- Small Group Tour - ‘Classic Tanzania & Zanzibar’
- Scheduled Safari Fly-In- ‘Tanzania by Air’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Tanzania Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Southern Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Wild West’
- Tanzania Experiences - ‘Kilimanjaro Climb’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Family Safari & Beach
Tanzania by Air - Scheduled Safari Fly-In
Highlights * Ngorongoro Crater * Serengeti * Lake Manyara * Tarangire
Tour departs: Every other day
Group size: 2-9
Arrive in Arusha. Overnight stay at Arusha Coffee Lodge for the night.
After a tour of the coffee plantation and lunch, board the specially adapted plane and fly to Tarangire National Park. Spend 2 nights at Tarangire Treetops and enjoy game drives in the park famed for its elephants, a Maasai village visit and bush sundowners.
A morning game drive in Tarangire and picnic lunch, then fly to the Ngorongoro area. Spend a full day exploring the crater with a picnic lunch on the crater floor and 2 nights at The Manor.
Head off for a game drive in Lake Manyara before flying into the Serengeti for an exceptional safari experience. You’ll stay at either Serengeti Pioneer Camp or Serengeti Migration Camp, depending on the game viewing opportunities.
Fly back to Arusha after lunch. Why not extend your stay in the Serengeti, fly onto another Tanzanian park or head to the beach before you fly home?
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com
See page 93 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure