- Small Group Tour - ‘Classic Tanzania & Zanzibar’
- Scheduled Safari Fly-In- ‘Tanzania by Air’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Tanzania Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Southern Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Wild West’
- Tanzania Experiences - ‘Kilimanjaro Climb’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Family Safari & Beach
The Wild West - Tailor Made Fly-In
Highlights * Raw Nature in Katavi * Chimpanzees * Lake Cruise * Game Drives
Arrive in Arusha for an overnight stay.
Fly to Katavi National Park for 4 nights at Chada Katavi. A network of seasonal rivers links the floodplains and in the dry season when water is scarce, they attract wildlife – in huge numbers. Katavi offers a taste of Africa unspoiled, raw and wild.
A highlight of the trip – the Mahale chimpanzees. Fly to Mahale Mountains National Park and continue by boat along Lake Tanganyika to Greystoke Mahale for 3 nights on the sandy shores of the lake. Hike with your guide into the mountains to see the chimps, take a walk on a forest trail, go kayaking or enjoy a sundowner cruise on the lake.
Fly back to Arusha. Continue your safari adventures – speak to us about how to combine with the Serengeti or Selous – or head to Zanzibar, Pemba or Mafia islands for further relaxation.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com
See page 94 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure