- Small Group Tour - ‘Classic Tanzania & Zanzibar’
- Scheduled Safari Fly-In- ‘Tanzania by Air’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Tanzania Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Southern Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Wild West’
- Tanzania Experiences - ‘Kilimanjaro Climb’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Family Safari & Beach
Zanzibar, lying some 25 miles off the Tanzanian coast, is an archipelago made up of Zanzibar and Pemba islands.
Zanzibar Island (known locally as Unguja) is 60 miles long and 20 miles wide. It is characterised by beautiful sandy beaches with fringed coral reefs and makes the perfect place to relax after your safari.
Stone Town is the cultural heart of Zanzibar where little has changed over the centuries. It is a place of winding alleys, bustling bazaars, mosques and ornate Arab houses. Amongst the attractions are the 'House of Wonders' with its pillars, balconies and carved doors, Livingstone House and the old Arab fort.
Places to stay in Zanzibar