- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
To many travellers Botswana is Africa at its pristine best.
It boasts some of the continents finest game viewing and the jewel in its crown is the seasonally flooded Okavango Delta – a wetland within a desert.
Most of the game reserves are in the north of the country and are accessed by light aircraft from either Maun or Kasane and it’s easy to include a visit to the Victoria Falls from here. The main game viewing parks and reserves are the aforementioned Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Chobe National Park, Savute and Linyanti Game Reserve.
Foreign Office: The Foreign,Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) issues travel advice on destinations, which includes information on passports, visas, health, safety and security. We urge you to visit their website before deciding to travel.