- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Botswana Delta and Desert Adventures
Highlights * Okavango Delta * Sleep-out Experience * Mokoro and Boat Safaris * Meerkats
Arrive in Maun and connect with a light aircraft flight to the Okavango Delta. Spend 3 nights at Hyena Pan, a solar-powered camp overlooking a lagoon and enjoy game drives in the private reserve.
A unique opportunity to sleep out under the stars. Drive to Skybeds where you’ll sleep on a platform raised 5 metres above the ground, a wonderfully close to nature experience.
Fly on to Setari Camp for a relaxing 3 nights. Explore the Delta’s waterways on boat cruises and gentle mokoro rides or walk with an experienced guide.
Fly to Camp Kalahari on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park for a final 3 nights. Spend a morning with the meerkats and head out on game drives to explore the desert landscapes.
Return to Maun or extend your trip onwards in Africa.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See page 77 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure