- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Botswana Adventure Safari - Small Group Tour
Tour Highlights * Moremi Game Reserve * Okavango Delta * Mokoro Trip * Chobe River Cruise
Tour departs: selected Sundays.
Group size: 2-7
Arrive Maun and fly to the Moremi Game Reserve where you will meet with your guide and head to your mobile camp for 3 nights. Explore the Xakanaxa area, known for its large herds of buffalo and elephants.
Drive through the Moremi to your next campsite in the Khwai Community Area, stopping at the scenic Dombo Hippo Pools. Activities here include day and night game drives, mokoro excursions and guided walks (weather permitting).
Your journey continues into Chobe National Park for a final 3 nights at a wilderness camp in central Chobe. Your guide will take you on game drives and walks to see San bushman rock paintings.
A drive along the Chobe River to Kasane where the tour ends with a picnic lunch and a river cruise. We recommend a night here, and with Victoria Falls on the doorstep, why not add on a couple of days?
While camping you will sleep in twin-bedded, walk-in tents with private facilities (long drop WC and bucket shower). Shorter tours are also available, just ask for details.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com
See page 79 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure