- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
City Life, Nature & Safari
Holiday Highlights * Cape Town * Victoria Falls * Safari in Botswana
DAYS 1-5 – Arrive in Cape Town for a 5 night stay. Explore the city at your own pace – the hop on/hop off bus is a great way to get your bearings. The views from Table Mountain, weather permitting, are spectacular. We have an extensive range of day trips (see pages 28-29 of our 2020-21 brochure for ideas) which we recommend booking in advance.
DAYS 6-8 – Take the direct flight from Cape Town to Victoria Falls for 3 nights on the banks of the Zambezi River. Visit the impressive Victoria Falls on foot or by air, and we recommend a sundowner river cruise.
DAYS 9-11 – Transfer by road to Chobe in Botswana for 3 nights on safari. The area is famed for its huge herds of elephants, particularly in the dry winter months when they head to the river to drink and cool off.
DAY 12 – Continue your holiday in Africa or transfer to the airport for a flight home.
Please speak to our team for their recommendations of which hotels and lodges work best together.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com
See page 85 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure