- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
To the south of Chobe and Okavango are 3 other parks which offer a distinctly different experience.
The Makgadikgadi National Park is a stunning, remote wilderness reserve with endless vistas of rolling grasslands, desert palms and salt pans. The pan is all that remains of the formerly enormous Lake Makgadikgadi, which once covered an area larger than Switzerland, but dried up several thousand years ago. The game viewing can be extraordinary with huge herds of zebra & wildebeest and amazing birdlife.
Part of the greater Makgadikgadi complex, Nxai Pan National Park covers an area of 2,100 sq kms, and comprises several large pans which were once ancient salt lakes. These larger pans are now grassed, and are scattered with islands of acacia trees, and smaller pans that fill with water during the rainy season – thus providing rich resources for wildlife.
The Central Kalahari Game Reserve is noted for its scenery and large migratory herds.
Places to stay in The Pans