- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Nxai Pan Camp
The PansView all The Pans hotels
Overview: Pronounced ‘Ny Pan’. Excellent game viewing is possible from the comfort of your rooms as the water hole in front of the camp draws a multitude of mammal species. Activities offered at Nxai Pan are game drives, day trips to the famous Baines’ Baobabs and Khama Khama Pan, star gazing, as well as nature walks with Bushman trackers.
Location: Set on the western edge of the fossil pan from which the camp takes its name.
Rooms: A maximum of 18 guests can be accommodated in the thatched units, each designed to provide a comfortable temperature throughout the year as seasonal temperatures can fluctuate from below freezing to well over 45 degrees Celsius.