- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Okavango Horseback Safari - Botswana Experiences
Riding a well-schooled horse through the grasslands and watery channels of the Okavango Delta brings a whole new perspective to a safari. Experience the thrill of riding alongside giraffes and viewing game from the saddle - without the distraction of engine noises you will find your senses are highly tuned into the sounds of the bush. We can offer a number of riding safaris for experienced riders, of varying durations. Accommodation is usually in camps with all meals, drinks and facilities included.
Note: Riders should be proficient and able to spend between 4-6 hours in the saddle each day. There is a maximum weight limit. It is strongly advised that a riding hat is worn.
To discuss your personal requirements further and to find the right riding safari for you, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org