- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Chobe & Linyanti
Chobe National Park (the oldest in Botswana) is famed for its elephant herds which come down to the Chobe River to drink. There are an estimated 50.000 elephants in the park, giving it the highest concentration in Africa. The park also has numerous predators, hippos and waterbirds.
The park can be divided up to 3 main areas:
The Chobe riverfront, situated in the extreme northeast of the park, has as its main geographical features lush floodplains and dense woodland. It is a major watering spot, especially in the dry season (May through October) for large breeding herds of elephants, as well as families of giraffe, sable and cape buffalo.
The Savuti Marsh is the relic of a large inland lake whose water supply was cut a long time ago by tectonic movements. Nowadays the marsh is fed by the erratic Savuti Channel, which dries up for long periods then curiously flows again.
The Linyanti Marsh, located at the Northwest corner of the park and to the North of Savuti, which is adjacent to Linyanti River.
There is easy access into Zambia and from Livingstone (Victoria Falls) you can then join a safari to Kafue and the Lower Zambezi.
Places to stay in Chobe & Linyanti