- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Okavango Delta & Moremi
About a third of the Okavango Delta lies within the Moremi Game Reserve. This unique area of woodland, forests, floodplains and lagoons which are home to a wide variety of animals and birdlife.
When the Delta floods, normally around May/June, the land becomes a maze of waterways, lagoons, islands and lush plains.
The private reserves and lodges are usually reached by light aircraft and you can expect excellent game viewing by makoro (dugout canoe), boat, off road driving, night drives and walking trails dependent on location.
Places to stay in Okavango Delta & Moremi