- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
The Honeymoon - Tailor Made Fly-In
Holiday Highlights * Cape Town * Kruger Safari * Mauritius
Arrive in Cape Town where a private transfer awaits to whisk you off to your hotel. Spend 4 nights in the city, exploring and enjoying unique experiences together. Some of our favourite romantic activities include a gourmet picnic in a vineyard, watching the sun set from Signal Hill and a spectacular helicopter ride along the coastline. There are of course many exceptional restaurants to try too.
Transfer to the airport for the direct flight to the Kruger. Spend the next 3 nights on safari in one of the world’s premier wildlife destinations. There are few sounds more stirring than the roar of a lion and seeing giraffes and elephants in their natural habitat never fails to impress. There are great lodges both within the park itself and in the adjoining private reserves. Call our team of specialists who can recommend the lodges best suited to couples and those with the best honeymoon offers.
Enjoy a final morning on safari before flying to Johannesburg for an overnight stay. We think The Residence is a lovely, friendly boutique hotel.
Fly to the tropical island of Mauritius for 5 nights of pure relaxation on an Indian Ocean beach. If you’d rather be active there are of course plenty of activities, from zip-wiring and hiking to boat trips and watersports. For a selection of our recommended hotels and resorts on the island, please visit the Mauritius section of our website. Mauritius hotels often have great honeymoon offers, our specialists will be happy to advise.
Return to the airport for your flight home.
South Africa and Mauritius is one of our most popular safari and beach honeymoon combinations – other options include combining South Africa with the Seychelles or an island resort in Mozambique. If Victoria Falls is on your bucket list, it’s easy to add in a few nights here too. Please call our team for recommendations and advice.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See page 19 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure