- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
South Africa The Grand Tour - Small Group Tour
Tour Highlights * Kruger * Panorama Route * eSwatini * Garden Route * Lagoon & Lake Cruises * Cango Caves * Cape Town
Tour departs: Sundays
Group size: 2-18
Arrive Johannesburg for a tour briefing and overnight stay.
Visit Pretoria then onto Mpumalanga for 3 nights in Hazyview area. Time here includes a half day tour of the Panorama Route visiting God’s Window and Blyde River Canyon and a thrilling game drive in Kruger National Park.
Into the Kingdom of eSwatini for a cultural experience and an overnight stay.
Continue south through eSwatini and back into South Africa’s Zululand for an overnight stay and an optional safari in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park.
A leisurely cruise on Lake St Lucia (weather permitting) then down to Durban’s Umhlanga beach for an afternoon at leisure and overnight stay.
Fly to Port Elizabeth and drive along the Garden Route, stopping in Tsitsikamma Forest en route to Knysna for 2 nights. Enjoy a lagoon cruise to the Featherbed Nature Reserve.
Travel through the Outeniqua Pass to Oudtshoorn, with a visit to an ostrich farm and the Cango Caves. Overnight stay.
Continue via Barrydale and Montagu to Cape Town for 3 nights. A full day Cape Peninsula tour is included.
Continue your holiday in Africa or transfer to the airport for your flight home.
You can top and tail this tour with extra nights at the start and end, add in optional activities or even extend to include the Winelands.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See page 22 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure