- ‘Classic South Africa’ - Tailor Made Self-Drive
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Cape Explorations
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
'KwaZulu-Natal Explorer' - Tailor Made Self-Drive
Holiday Highlights * Lake St Lucia * iSimangaliso Wetland Park * Safari * Forests & Lakes * Beach relaxation
Arrive Durban, pick up your car and drive to iSimangaliso Wetland Park for a 3 night stay at Makakatana Bay on the banks of Lake St Lucia. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, there’ll be opportunities to explore the unique wetlands on game drives, take a cruise on the lake or head to the beach.
Drive inland to Manyoni Private Game Reserve for 3 nights on safari. Go under canvas at Rhino Sands or stay at Leopard Hills Lodge and explore the reserve on game drives.
Drive to the northern-most edge of iSimangaliso and spend a couple of nights in Kosi Forest Lodge where you’ll find raffia palm forests and a labyrinth of lakes.
A short drive to Thonga Beach for 3 nights of barefoot luxury. Relax on the beach, go snorkelling in the ocean or kayaking on Lake Sibaya.
Drive down the coast to Umhlanga for a final night in this lively resort.
Continue your tailor-made holiday or fly home from Durban.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See page 53 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure