- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Family Adventure - Self Drive
From penguins to lions, with ostriches and a host of outdoor activities in between to keep all the family entertained.
Tailor-made / Self-drive
Holiday Highlights * Cape Town * Penguins & Ostriches * Outdoor Activities * Cango Caves * Safari
Overnight flight to Cape Town and 4 nights at More Quarters. Enjoy all of Cape Town’s attractions. Children will love the open-top bus tour, the cable car up Table Mountain or a visit to the penguins at Boulders Beach.
Drive to the Winelands for 2 nights. Stay at Spier and enjoy picnics and a programme of kids’ activities. Drive time approx. 50 minutes.
Drive to Oudtshoorn for 2 nights at Hlangana Lodge . Visit an ostrich farm and the Cango Caves. Drive time approx. 5 hours.
Drive along the coast to Plettenberg and stay 3 nights at Hog Hollow . The area’s attractions include Monkeyland, the Elephant Sanctuary, forest walks and canopy tours, not to mention beaches and the pool. Drive time approx. 2¾ hours.
Drive to Shamwari Game Reserve for 2 nights on safari at Riverdene Lodge. Drive time approx. 3 hours.
Continue your African adventure or transfer to Port Elizabeth airport for an onward flight.
We think these properties work very well for families and we are happy to recommend more family-friendly activities along the way.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See page 21 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure