- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
This train journey allows you to holiday using the train as your hotel and transport. Itineraries operate throughout the year each showcasing some of the best that southern Africa has to offer. The train travels through the night and transports its own air-conditioned touring vehicles on the train, which then take guests on a series of included excursions. Both trains provide Gold, Emerald and Commodore compartments with en-suite shower & toilet and aircon. Ivory compartments have a fan, a h/c hand basin and use shared facilities. Each has a safe and plug point. Breakfast and dinner is included and taken in the train dining car each day with lunch at the guest’s own account. Dress code is casual.
Sample itineraries (excluding flights):
‘The Good Hope’ (Cape Town to Johannesburg - and vice versa)
Route summary (northbound):
Cape Town – Winelands – Garden Route – Oudtshoorn – Port Elizabeth – Bloemfontein – Drakensberg Mountains – Durban – St Lucia – Hluhluwe National Park – Swaziland – Kruger National Park – Panorama Route – Pretoria – Johannesburg.
Journey time: 13 days.
‘The Southern Cross’ (Zimbabwe to South Africa - and vice versa)
Route summary (southbound):
Zimbabwe (Victoria Falls) - Botswana (Chobe National Park) - Zambia (Livingstone) - Zimbabwe (Bulawayo & Hwange National Park) - South Africa (Kruger & Panorama Route) - Mozambique (Maputo) - Swaziland - South Africa (Johannesburg, Soweto & Pretoria).
Journey time: 16 days.
'The Dune Express' (South Africa to Namibia - and vice versa)
Route summary (westbound):
Johannesburg - Augrabies National Park - Fish River Canyon - Luderitz - Windhoek - Etosha National Park - Cape Cross - Namib Desert - Swakopmund - Windhoek.
Journey time: 12 days.
For your personalised quotation on any of the above itineraries, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org