- ‘Classic South Africa’ - Tailor Made Self-Drive
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Cape Explorations
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Cape Town, Kruger & Beach’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
'Cape Explorations' - Tailor Made Self-Drive
Arrive Cape Town and spend 3 days exploring the city.
Pick up your car hire and drive to the De Hoop Nature Reserve.
Head out to the Winelands – chose a hotel or guest house in one of the villages or immerse yourself in a working wine estate.
Drive up to the Cederberg Mountains for a couple of nights in pristine wilderness.
Head to the coast and finish with a few days relaxing on the sands at Paternoster.
Drive back to Cape Town.
For your personalised quotation, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com