- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘The Honeymoon’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Kruger & the Land of the Giants’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Walking Safari’
- Self Drive - ‘Family Adventure’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa - The Grand Tour’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route Uncovered’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Kruger & KwaZulu Natal’
- Small Group Tour - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Self Drive - ‘Cape Town, Winelands, Cederberg & Paternoster’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive - ‘Cape Town, Whales, Safari and Winelands’
- Self Drive Itinerary - ‘KwaZulu-Natal in a Nutshell’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Bush & Beach’
- Tailor Made Self-Drive ‘KwaZulu-Natal Explorer’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘The Best of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
'Kruger & KwaZulu Natal' - Small Group Tour
Tour Highlights * Panorama Route * Kruger Safari * Kingdom of eSwatini * Zululand * Lake St Lucia
Tour departs: Sundays
Group size: 2-18
DAY 1 – Arrive Johannesburg for a tour briefing and overnight stay. Depending on your arrival time you might have time for some optional sightseeing – in this case we highly recommend a tour to Soweto.
DAYS 2-4 – Head first to Pretoria for a short orientation tour of South Africa’s capital city, then onto Mpumalanga for 3 nights in Hazyview. Your stay here includes a half day drive along the spectacular Panorama Route where you’ll see natural wonders such as God’s Window and Blyde River Canyon. You’ll also head into Kruger National Park for a thrilling game drive.
DAY 5 – Into the independent Kingdom of eSwatini for a cultural experience and an overnight stay.
DAY 6 – Continue south through eSwatini and cross back into South Africa’s Zululand for an overnight stay. If you wish, there’s the opportunity to take an optional safari in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park (at extra cost).
DAY 7 – A leisurely cruise on Lake St Lucia (weather permitting) then down to Durban where the tour ends.
From Durban, you could fly to Cape Town, Port Elizabeth for the Garden Route, drive to the battlefields or even fly to Mauritius.
For your personalised quotation on any of the above itineraries, please contact the African Pride team on 01904 619428 or email: email@example.com.
See page 23 of the African Pride 2020-21 brochure