- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Mashatu Game Reserve
Tuli BlockView all Tuli Block hotels
Overview: Mashatu, or ‘Land of the Giants’, is split into 2 distinct camps: the Main Camp and the Tented Camp (45 minutes apart). The area possesses an ecological diversity uncommon in other game reserves. Complementing three members of the Big Five – leopard, lion and elephant – are some surprising species, including the aardwolf (or “earth wolf”), bat-eared fox, African wildcat, honey badger and black-backed jackal. Also reintroduced to Mashatu – as part of the Northern Tuli Game Reserve – is the endangered wild dog.
Location: Mashatu Game Reserve comprises 25,000 hectares of unspoiled and preserved wilderness at the confluence of the Limpopo and Shashe Rivers. The seemingly endless plains range from savannah to riverine forests, marshland and sandstone outcrops.
Rooms: The Main Camp has 14 luxury suites with aircon and is ideal for families. The Tented Camp has 8 private en suite tents which are spacious, comfortable and are each mounted on a platform.
Note: Children under 12 are not permitted in the Tented Camp.