Coronavirus - COVID-19
COVID Assurance with African Pride
Africa is still there and we're excited about being able to share it with you, when it's safe to travel again.
Over our 21 years of experience, we understand the importance of peace of mind when booking your holiday and would like to introduce our:
1. Should we be prevented from providing your holiday owing to any FCDO Covid-19 restrictions in the UK or your destination, we will refund all the money you have paid.
2. Should you wish to transfer your affected holiday to alternative dates we will do so quickly and efficiently. We will do everything possible to confirm the original itinerary at the same price, although this is not always guaranteed.
3. Should you have to cancel or amend your holiday, our normal Terms & Conditions will apply. However we will do all we can to minimise the charges applied during these challenging and unprecedented times.
4. We will act as swiftly as possible in processing all communications and actions with you or your travel agent.
5. Should your holiday be affected at any point from the day of departure then we do all we can to assist you under the obligations placed upon us by the Package Travel Regulations 2018 and our Terms and Conditions
Rest assured we are here to help.
To read more about our COVID Assurance view it here.
African Pride January 2021
The Latest Travel Advice
Your health & safety on your holiday is our priority and whilst we endeavour to help and provide the latest travel information, it does change constantly and with no warning. We recommend you refer to www.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo
We also strongly advise that you sign up for FCDO country updates for the destinations and transit.
ATOL Air Traffic Organisers Licence
Association of British Travel Agents
When To Travel
Our guide to the best times to visit
Worldwide 5-Day Weather Forecasts
Mozambique High Commission
Tanzania High Commission