- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Garden Route - Small Group Tour
A 4-day escorted tour along the coast linking Cape Town and Port Elizabeth which focuses on the main highlights of the Garden Route including the Cango Caves, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Tsitsikamma Forest. The tour is escorted by a driver/guide and there is a maximum of 16 per vehicle.
Meet with your driver/guide and head out from Cape Town along the scenic Route 62, stopping at Barrydale before continuing on to Oudtshoorn with a visit to a working ostrich farm. 1 night at Hlangana Lodge or similar (with dinner).
Enjoy a morning tour of the famous Cango Caves before travelling on to Knysna where you can spend some time at leisure on the Waterfront followed by a river cruise. Continue to The Crags, near Plettenberg Bay for 2 nights at Hog Hollow Country Lodge or similar (half board).
Visit Birds of Eden, the largest free-flight bird aviary in the world and the Bramon Wine Estate for a wine tasting. An optional boat trip can be arranged at extra charge.
Journey along the final leg of the Garden Route to the beautiful Tsitsikamma National Park where you can walk across the famous suspension bridge over Storms River. The tour terminates in Port Elizabeth at c.18:00hrs.
Prices start from £710 per person (based on 2 sharing)
This tour also operates in reverse. Extensions pre or post tour can easily be arranged.