- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Memories of Madiba’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Classic South Africa - Fly Drive
This fly drive itinerary is especially popular with first time visitors to South Africa as it combines some of the country's top attractions - Cape Town, the Winelands, the Garden Route and a game safari, travelling through non-malarial areas throughout. This itinerary can be enjoyed exactly as described or it can be adjusted at any point. You can choose from guesthouse style accommodation or top grade hotels depending on your taste and budget, the below are simply suggestions.
Evening flight from Heathrow
On arrival into Cape Town you will be transferred to Abbey Manor for 4 nights (with breakfast).
Days 3 – 5
At leisure for local sightseeing. Table Mountain is a must and there are a host of shops, cafes and restaurants at the V&A Waterfront, as well as local food markets at the weekends.
Take delivery of your hire car and drive to the Winelands (c.1 hour) for an overnight stay at Avondrood Guest House, Franschhoek (with breakfast).
Drive across to Mossel Bay and then inland to Oudtshoorn (c.4 hours). Stay 2 nights at Hlangana Lodge (breakfast).
Visit an ostrich farm and the famous Cango Caves or spend the day at leisure.
Cross the Outeniqua Pass and join the Garden Route at George. Drive along the coast passing through Wilderness and Knysna to Plettenberg Bay (c.2½ hours). Stay at Lairds Lodge for 3 nights (with breakfast).
Days 10 – 11
At leisure to explore the surrounding area. Perhaps a drive through Nature’s Valley to Storms River Gorge or take a walking trail through the Tsitsikamma Forest.
Return the hire car to Port Elizabeth airport and transfer to Pumba Private Game Reserve (full board and game activities) for 3 nights, arriving in time for the afternoon game drive.
Day 13 - 14
Early morning and afternoon game drives with your ranger.
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Transfer to Port Elizabeth airport for the afternoon flight to Johannesburg where you will connect with the evening flight back to London.
Arrive Heathrow early morning.
Prices start from £2530 per person (based on 2 sharing)