- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Memories of Madiba’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Cape Town, Victoria Falls, the Kruger and Mauritius
Cape Town, the breath-taking Victoria Falls, world-class safari in the Kruger and a beautiful beach – ideal honeymoon ingredients.
Overnight flight via Amsterdam to Cape Town.
Transfer on arrival to Four Rosmead for a 4 night stay (with breakfast).
Explore Cape Town. Watch a beautiful sunset on Signal Hill, have a gourmet picnic in a vineyard, dine in some of the city's exceptional restaurants or simply relax by the Waterfront.
Fly to Livingstone and transfer to the Islands of Siankaba on the banks of the Zambezi River for 2 nights (fully inclusive with selected beverages and activities). A trip to see the Victoria Falls is included.
Fly to the Kruger for 3 nights on safari in this premier wildlife destination. Stay at Nottens Bush Camp (fully inclusive with selected beverages and game drives).
A final game drive before breakfast then depart for the short flight to Johannesburg and an overnight stay at African Rock Hotel (with breakfast).
Fly to Mauritius for 5 nights of pure relaxation at 20 Degrees Sud (half board).
An overnight flight back to the UK.
Arrive back in Heathrow.
Prices start from £5610 per person (based on 2 sharing). The hotels and lodges shown here are suggestions and can be changed to suit your personal preferences.