- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘The Best of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Cape Town, Victoria Falls and safari in Botswana
A three country itinerary combining city life in vibrant Cape Town, nature in the form of the hugely impressive Victoria Falls and the bush, on safari in Botswana's Chobe National Park. Three different and highly rewarding experiences.
Overnight flight to Cape Town.
Transfer to Winchester Mansions on Cape Town's Sea Point promenade for a 5 night stay (with breakfast). Explore the city at your own pace, there's plenty to do and see, or if you’d rather have some local activities arranged, we can organise days out in advance.
Fly to Livingstone in Zambia and transfer to Avani Victoria Falls Resort for 3 nights on the banks of the Zambezi River (with breakfast). Visit the impressive Victoria Falls on foot (there is a private gate from the resort giving unlimited access to the park) or by air on a scenic flight. A sundowner cruise along the river is a beautiful way to end the day (extra charge).
Transfer by road across the border into Botswana and continue to Chobe National Park, an area famed for its huge herds of elephants. Stay for 3 nights at Muchenje Safari Lodge (full board with selected drinks and game activities).
Transfer back to Kasane, fly to Johannesburg and connect with the overnight flight.
Arrive back in the UK.
Prices start from £3526 per person (based on 2 people sharing)