- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘The Best of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
The Best of KwaZulu-Natal - Fly Drive
With a safari in a Big 5 game reserve, an emotional retelling of Zulu battles and a final stop by the beach, this short trip is a perfect introduction to KwaZulu-Natal. Direct flights from London save on travelling time too.
Evening flight from London Heathrow overnight to Durban.
On arrival, collect your hire car and take a pleasant drive up into the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, an area famed for its artisans, craft shops and cottage industries. Overnight stay at Fordoun Hotel & Spa (with breakfast).
Drive to Nambiti Game Reserve for 2 nights on safari. Head out on game drives with the resident guide and enjoy the wildlife - and in between drives relax at your lodge, Nambiti Hills (full board with game drives).
Continue your journey to Rorkes Drift for a 2 night stay at Fugitives Drift Lodge (full board with tours). Your stay here includes 2 incredibly moving visits to the battlefield sites at Isandlwana and Rorkes Drift where incredibly passionate storytellers recreate these epic Anglo-Zulu battles. There may be time to relax by the pool or enjoy the nature reserve too.
Travel down to the coast for a final few nights by the sea. Your trip concludes at The Oyster Box hotel in Umhlanga Rocks (with breakfast). Explore nearby Durban, take a walk along Umhlanga's famous promenade and enjoy a curry from the hotel's famous curry buffet.
An early start for the short drive to Durban International airport for the daytime flight back to London Heathrow.
Prices start from £2025 per person (based on 2 sharing)