- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
Family - Fly Drive
From penguins to lions, with ostriches and a host of outdoor activities in between to keep all the family entertained.
Depart Heathrow on an overnight flight to Cape Town.
Morning arrival and transfer to More Quarters for 4 nights in a 2 bedroom suite (with breakfast).
Enjoy all of Cape Town’s attractions. Children will love the open-top bus tour, the cable car up Table Mountain or a trip over to Boulders Beach to see the penguins.
Pick up your hire car and drive east to the Winelands for 2 nights in a family room at the Spier Hotel (with breakfast). Enjoy picnics in the grounds and a programme of activities for the children.
Drive to Oudtshoorn for 2 nights at Hlangana Lodge (with breakfast). Take the family to an ostrich farm and visit the famous Cango Caves.
A drive along the Garden Route awaits as you head for Plettenberg Bay and Hog Hollow, your base for 3 nights in a family room (with breakfast). Activities in the area include forest walks, horse rides, river cruises and family-friendly attractions such as Monkeyland, The Elephant Sanctuary and Birds of Eden.
Drive along the Eastern Cape to the private game reserve of Shamwari and 2 nights in interconnecting family rooms at Sarili Lodge (full board with game activities).
After a morning game drive, drive back to Port Elizabeth airport for your flight to Johannesburg and connect onto your flight to Heathrow.
Arrive Heathrow in the morning.
Prices start from £2,910 per adult and £1660 per child (under 12), based on a family of 4