- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal - Fly Drive
With beaches, mountains, battlefields and Big 5 game reserves, KwaZulu-Natal sums up South Africa beautifully.
Evening flight from Heathrow overnight to Johannesburg.
On arrival, connect with a flight to Durban and transfer to The Oyster Box hotel in Umhlanga Rocks for 2 nights (with breakfast). Explore Durban, take a walk along Umhlanga's famous promenade and enjoy a curry, the hotel has an incredible curry buffet.
Pick up a hire car and head up into the Drakensberg Mountains for a 3 night stay at Cathedral Peak (half board). The mountain scenery is impressive and the hotel organises daily guided hikes. There are a host of leisure activities too, from a spa to pools, archery and even golf.
Head down to Spionkop for 2 nights at Three Tree Hill Lodge (full board) and listen to emotional tales of the Anglo-Boer battle as retold by experienced guides (additional costs apply for guided battlefield tours). Also on offer is a game walk in the adjacent reserve.
Continue over to Rorke's Drift for 2 nights at Fugitves' Drift Lodge (full board). The battle tales continue with the retelling of the Anglo-Zulu battles of Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift (additional cost).
Drive to Nambiti Game Reserve for 3 nights on safari. Enjoy game drives from your base at Esiweni Luxury Safari Lodge (full board with game drives).
Drive back to Durban for the overnight flight home via Johannesburg.
Arrive Heathrow early morning.
Flights from regional airports can be arranged via Dubai.
Prices start from £3315 per person (based on 2 sharing)