- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Classic South Africa’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘Family’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Culinary Adventure’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘The Best of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Private Tour - ‘Honeymoon with Mauritius’
- Private Tour - ‘Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Safari’
- Explore Mandela’s South Africa
- Rail - ‘The Blue Train’
- Small Group Tour - ‘South Africa Panorama’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Garden Route’
- South Africa Experiences - ‘Kruger Under Canvas’
- Small Group Tour - ‘KwaZulu Natal’
- Fly Drive Itinerary - ‘A Taste of KwaZulu-Natal’
- Rail - ‘Rovos Rail’
- Rail - ‘Shongololo Express’
- Cape Town - Waterfront
- Cape Town - City Bowl
- Cape Town - Coast
- Cape Town - Suburbs
- West Coast & Cederberg
- Hermanus & Overberg
- Klein Karoo
- Garden Route
- Eastern Cape - Beaches
- Eastern Cape - Game
- Eastern Cape - Wild Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Durban & Dolphin Coast
- KwaZulu Natal - Midlands
- KwaZulu Natal - Drakensberg
- KwaZulu Natal - Battlefields
- KwaZulu Natal - Game
- KwaZulu Natal - Elephant Coast
- Kruger - Sabi Sand
- Kruger - Other Areas
- Pilanesberg & Sun City
- Johannesburg & Pretoria
A Culinary Adventure - Fly Drive
A feast for the taste buds, exploring some of South Africa’s gastronomic delights and staying in hotels that are renowned for their cuisine.
Evening flight from Heathrow overnight to Johannesburg.
On arrival, transfer on by air to Port Elizabeth, pick up a hire car and drive to Hunter's Country House for 3 nights (with breakfast). We highly recommend a dining experience at Zinzi restaurant.
Explore the Garden Route, Tsitsikamma Forest and Plettenberg Bay.
Drive west along the Garden Route and head inland to Swellendam for an overnight stay at Schoone Oordt (with breakfast). We suggest you reserve a table for dinner, where a home-cooked South African menu is paired with local wines.
Drive to the Winelands and stay for 2 nights at Bartholomeus Klip, a working farm in a nature reserve famed for its cuisine and cookery classes (full board with 2 daily activities).
Drive to Babylonstoren, a wine estate and gardens with exceptionally creative dining experiences, for a 2 night stay (with breakfast). It's worth booking a table a Babel for an exceptional culinary experience. Franschhoek with its wide choice of excellent restaurants is also within reach.
Drive to Hermanus for 2 nights at Schulphoek Guesthouse (with breakfast) where the chef-patron will delight in discussing his locally sourced menu and wines before dinner.
Continue along the coast to Cape Town for 3 nights at Glen Avon Lodge, a boutique hotel renowned for its fine dining. Cape Town of course has a vibrant dining scene, brimming with exciting chefs and exceptional restaurants.
Transfer to Cape Town Airport for the overnight flight home.
Arrive Heathrow early morning.
Prices start from £2555 per person (based on 2 sharing)