- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Classic Botswana & Victoria Falls’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta Explorer’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘Delta and Desert Adventures’
- Small Group Tour - ‘Botswana Adventure Safari’
- Tailor Made Fly-In - ‘City Life, Nature & Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Okavango Horse Safari’
- Botswana Experiences - ‘Mashatu Walking Safari’
Jacks Camp, Makgadikgadi Pans
The PansView all The Pans hotels
Overview: Jacks Camp has 2 distinctive seasons: the Dry Season (April – October) and Wet Season (November – March). During the wet season the landscape transforms: clouds of flamingo and other migratory birds along with herds of zebra and wildebeest who are drawn to the lush long grass. Activities include usage of quad bikes and vehicles on the pans, seasonal viewing of zebra and wildebeest migration, birding, walking trails, visits to the historic baobab trees and, weather permitting, fly-camping out on the pans.
Location: Set into a palm grove in the Makgadikgadi Pans, an oasis of civilisation in what can be the harshest of stark environments.
Rooms: 10 stylish en suite canvas tents with outdoor showers and a distinct 1940’s feel